Wednesday, November 17, 2010

"Collapsed Veins" by Control the Chaos

One of my favorite CTC songs that has yet to be released. It's a haunting reflection of time wasted on pointless arguments, disagreements and estrangement.

CONTROL THE CHAOS – “Collapsed Veins”
©2010 Itchy Metal Entertainment

How can I forget the faded leaves of fall?
Fires cross the table
While things are growing old
In the afterlife I drowned
Deep beneath your lake
Giving up my spirit, while taking on my fate
How can I believe those things you said to me?
Using up my feelings, like winds through empty trees
If we take this world for granted how selfish we would be
To think that all creation was made for you and me
Consuming all the grace, staring at your face
Peeling back the outside skin, a picture of disgrace
But you yourself had said it
These veins have all grown cold
There’s nothing more to turn to
There’s nothing left that’s gold…



No comments:

Post a Comment